IuteCredit Europe AS is an internationally focused
microfinance entity, based in Estonia, and operating in different markets, such
as Albania, Moldova, Macedonia, Kosovo, Bulgaria and Bosnia with the
possibility of expansion to other Balkan, EU and Non-EU Countries. Made up of
around 300 staff and various partners in the respected countries.
IuteCredit Albania sh.a. started its operations in Albania in 2015. IuteCredit’s mission is to provide the best Customer Experience to our customers who are in the fast and express need of obtaining the needed funds or various devices, appliances, and solutions for improving their everyday life and lifestyle. It aims to be the fastest and the most comfortable credit provider in Albania, through easy access and a very simple application process in every interaction of the customer with IUTE CREDIT.
Currently, our company is looking for a Marketing Specialist to be to part of our team.
- Responsible for developing and applying the Marketing strategy of the company, in accordance with IuteCredit Group strategy.
- Responsible for all actions and events organized by the Company in order to promote the overall image and the Company’s reputation and to ensure customer DataBase growth.
The owner of this position plans marketing activities and ensures their implementation using available resources (human, financial, technical) or using the necessary services from external suppliers (advertisers, publications, radio/television stations, etc.).
- Responsible for everything that the company communicates to the outside environment, which can affect the image of the company, through any information channel (internet, Media, radio / TV, post, OOH, indoor and outdoor POSM, etc.) press releases, articles, interviews, audio / video spots, printing materials, offer letters, objects with corporate attribution etc.). Therefore, the Marketing Manager must know and endorse and approve the content of any message formulated and communicated to the outside for the purpose of promotion by any employee of the company or external agencies.
- Prepares and is responsible for the Company’s annual, monthly and weekly action plan and annual marketing budget. Guides and cooperates with Branch managers when preparing branch marketing plans for subsidiaries, monitoring plan implementation in regions of operation ensures all company branches with promotional materials and promotional items (business cards, flyers, posters, letterhead, corporate envelopes, offer lettering templates, corporate boards, signs and billboards, banners, other corporate objects) based on approved plans of marketing activity (CCO,HR&CX, PRM).
- In order to successfully accomplish the objectives and attributions of the department, the Marketing Specialist may delegate some of the tasks to branch managers, or/and subcontract services from outside providers.
- Supports the Partners Relationship Manager team by providing catalogue and production of dealers/shops promotional materials including specific campaign designs or co-promos.
- Create a manual and give instructions to the partners on how to promote the credit and how they can use our LOGO in their promotional brochures, online marketing, TV and other channels.
- Coordinates branches and dealers collaboration with IuteCredit in social media co-activities.
- Creates the first model of subsidiary Annual Report and prepares yearly.
- Collect data on market competitors, including prices, products, and commercial campaigns. Perform market research and identify strengths and weaknesses of IuteCredit products, find the market opportunities; make proposals for product modifications.
- Collaborate directly with advertising agencies and the media for producing marketing materials and TV /Radio placements.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas for promotional events and campaigns, and liaise with third-party suppliers to execute successful events.
- Responsible for coordinating all online, offline and social media activities.
- Making weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports of activities and efficiency.
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure all marketing campaigns and materials are in compliance.
- Create and follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Practical knowledge in web design, graphic creating an adword campaign setting.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications.
- Exceptional communication, analitical and writing skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Well organized person focused on results.
- Proactivity and creativity is a must.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-tasking.
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Marketing, PR, Media, Communication
- Experience in digital marketing (setting up AdWords campaign, social media brand creating, leads generating) will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience at Marketing position
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV in the email
The deadline of submitting the
application is 30.08.2019.
applications will be treated with high level of confidentiality.